Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I know a place where the grass is really greener..

No, I'm not talking about California and west coast (I borrowed the title from Katy Perry's new song "California gurls" - I'm in love with it!), I'm talking about my school, one of the most beautiful schools in Athens. Yesterday was the last day of school technically, since it's the start of the exam period (ughh..). These are some shots I took with my friends! It's was really fan sitting on the lawn and laughing...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
xoxo
Athena




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO