Thursday, May 6, 2010

Style Inspiration: Sarah Jessica Parker

Our favorite Carrie Bradshaw proves herself in real life too, since SJP is one of the most stylish celebrities in Hollywood. I'm a huge Sex and the City fan and I can't wait for the movie sequel at the end of the month so in the meantime, I decided to make a post dedicated on Sarah Jessica's style so I can make the wait a little easier. Hope you enjoy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Love her! Especially the outfit where is combines a fancy shimmering dress under a casual sweater and high heels! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I've also fallen in love with her neon pink Louis Vuitton speedy bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey first of all i love your blog !!I am a huge fan of sex and the city !check out my blog also ,i made it 5 days ago !
    the-peekaboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO