Monday, July 5, 2010

My Cup of Tee

So, I was in London the previous week and oh my gosh, it's such a beautiful city! I litterally fell in love with it! And what impressed me was the unique british sense of style! I was really inspired so I decided to create a set based on what I saw there and my perception of London in general.

Ray-Ban Wayfarer
122 EUR - misterspex.de


london | Tumblr
tumblr.com


HOLY SHIT, IT'S A FUCKING RAINBOW.
unicornology.tumblr.com



Thank you once again for visiting my blog!

xo
Athena

PS. We've reached 50! :O

4 comments:

  1. You gotta love London! Nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic picks. Love the Phillip Lim trousers.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the selection! I want them all!

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I'm following it.
    Have a nice day!

    xoxo
    Festy
    http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO