Friday, November 11, 2011

Are you fur real?

Oh my. Haven't posted in so long! Missed me, guys? Just kidding. 

Sorry for that but you know the last two years of high school are the worst. Hope you're not fed up with my excuses just yet. I just simply cannot wait until school's over so I can finally get to do what I really wanna do in my own terms, you know? I'm pretty sure you do. We're all the same in the end, aren't we?

So this is my first official blogged Fall look. Me and my friends were going out to the movies at the mall so that was the outfit I came up with. Now, on to the title: not it's not real. But this fur vest -which I bought last winter- has turned into one of my favorite pieces. Sooo versatile. I seriously find it so hard to keep it off me! It's insane. Although my common sense reminds me every now and then that it is politically incorrect to wear the same thing over and over again. But, who minds these rules? Live by the exception!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Vest: ZARA
Belt: ZARA
Brogues: ZARA TRF
Bag: ZARA TRF


XOXO,
A.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice fall look...love the fur and the brogues...they give a very cool texture to the outfit

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! Love your fur vest! :D
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit sweetie. that fur vest is adorable.

    shaveilachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good, that fur vest is really beautiful, the color, the length, the shape are all perfect. You are so beautiful; also that bag is pretty awesome! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog:)follow you:)follow me???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO