Monday, September 9, 2013

New Attitude, New Perspective

Tan lines might fade and the weather might get chillier as the new season kicks in but for the first time Fall isn't sad or depressing as it was for me every year before. I found myself a new confidence to contemplate the future with, since this year is definitely something unknown yet intriguing. Finishing high school was the most refreshing thing ever. So from now on, we can pretend that we can start a new life - from scratch.

Now is the time to do things. 5 days ago I was in New York - my dream city - and it was magical. New York has given me a new attitude and reason to wanna do good. New York is my future and I'll do anything to get there.

First thing on my list is updating this otherwise neglected blog of mine. Brace yourselves, dear readers, because there's a storm of fresh posts coming!

This one was just a little update and a peak into what things are gonna be like from now on.


Until next time (which won't be long),
xoxo

A.

PS. For starters, I changed the look of the blog and created a new header for the title! Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO