Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fashion put it all on me, don't you wanna see these clothes on me..

Wow, how much do I love this Lady GaGa song? Every fashion savvy girl can relate to this song. Who doesn't lovee trying out new stuff and experimenting with their style? Who doesn't love designer names in their closet? I haven't really got to that 'designer name' part yet, but I'm still trying. Anyway, for the time I'm just enjoying my latest purchases by creating outfits and taking some good shots with my bff. Nothing TOO awesome here, just clothes. By the way, today I'm having a terrible headache, but my blog has needs, what else can I do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo
Athena
:)

PS. More coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO