Sunday, October 24, 2010

80 Followers! Yay!

We've reached 80! I am so happy to see your devotion, I'm glad to see this site active, I'm happy to see my work here is paying off. Yesterday I went for a little shopping (post about that coming soon) and bought some amazing things. This Tuesday, there is a big party I'm going to, and I needed to refresh my wardrobe a little bit. 
Anyways, in this post a featured look of mine (photographed by my lovely bff, Katie). Chilly weather=layered looks. (You probably noticed that in my previous post, too).

I don't want you to get bored with my unstoppable blah blah blah so here's the pic:
 

Cardigan: Zara
Dress: Zara
Ballet flats: Roger Vivier
Necklace: Accessorize
Cuff: Topshop

HYPE! :)
xoxo
Athena

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO