Monday, February 28, 2011

Outfits and co.

Outfits, outfits, outfits. When will I stop obsessing over them? It's crazy, I keep thinking about different combinations and things I want to buy and how I will use them, it's crazy, crazy, crazy!! Please tell me I'm not the only one. You know, every August I plan my Fall/winter shopping list and every February I plan my spring/summer purchases! So far, I've only bought one dress (it's lovely - you'll see it soon) for spring and some jewelry. My shopping list is literally HUGE. God, shopping is not an easy affair, it's a ritual. 

Respect.

                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                

                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                
xoxo
Athena

13 comments:

  1. love the fur vest

    http://aliavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing in this outfit! love the fur vest, but it looks equally gorgeous without :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the fur!
    Immie x
    http://ihlittlewhirlsofskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit..and yeah you are not the only one haha..though in my case my list is pretty much Spring/Summer..we dont have winter here..that´s a shame

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit:)

    http://thestrawberrymousse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your necklace & your vest! so so cute! thank you for your lovely comment on our blog & for following <3 its much appreciated!!

    hope you'll come visit us again soon :]
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. been looking for a vest like that but i guess my jacket will have to suffice for now! great color on you!

    Bren-
    B So Chic!
    http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your legs look amazing in this outfit!! :D I love how the skirt looks...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry to spam, but today is my blog's 4 year birthday and I am celebrating it with a giveaway for all my followers! Like you!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit, lovely shoes!
    Love this blog, i'll be your follower :)

    www.neifilef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shoes! Love your outfit!
    I'll be your follower if you want follow me back :)

    xoxo Kami

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are not the only one.. i'm always thinking of outfits every time even when i'm sleeping :)
    i love what you are wearing here, every piece of it. you look gorgeous.

    check out my blog and pls follow if you like, i always follow back:)

    http://raindropsofrain.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO