Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Clockwork Orange

Hello, readers!

How was your day? Mine was - well, boring. I watched the latest episodes of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim take New York." I don't know exactly why. I haven't quite figured out why I watch these shows yet. It's not that I really admire them or look up to them and I agree that showing your life in public is weird and kind of sick. So shall we call it a 'guilty pleasure'? Well yeah, although I don't feel really guilty, to be honest. : P I like their style and their make up and just watching their lives is kind of fascinating. I could never do it, like, have cameras inside my house and basically fabricate my life. But it doesn't hurt watching others do it.

Also, speaking of TV I am about to watch the last Vampire Diaries episode to get in the mood for the new episode which is premiering tomorrow night in America and which unfortunately I'm going to miss, since I am going away for a couple of days. But right as soon as I get back home, first thing to do is get down and watch the damn episode! I've been waiting so long for it! Everything is Delena and nothing hurts, right?

So yeah, one reason I love January is (no, not because school starts:P) that all my favorite tv shows start again! (Including Pretty Little Liars which premiered on Monday - Ah-mazing episode!)

God, if you give me the chance to talk I might never stop.

Okay, so on to the outfit. I took these pictures yesterday while I was out and I later went to Alex's place (one of my dear friends) and we were a whole bunch of people hanging out, we made videos, it was really cool!
This H&M dress has come out really handy so far, it is very comfortable and I've never owned anything orange so it was quite a change for my closet, I love seeing brights in it, it makes my mood!                    

            
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                             

              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                

             Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                               

              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                               
                                                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                               
                             
                                                                                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                               
  Dress: H&M
Booties: ZARA
      Bag: Chanel   
Jewelry: Forever21
                                    
         xoxo,
                           Athena                    

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    i love your bag and the jewelries
    check out my giveaway
    http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-vintage-owl-ring.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!! LOVE your shoes!!

    XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO