Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who's HOT and who's just NOT

Selena Gomez: Hot as FIRE! ;)



Even though I love Miley and Demi, this Disney star is the most sophisticated of them all. I don't even think the term "Disney star" defines her properly. Well, the hot teen queen rocked a gorgeous assymetrical Tadashi Soji mini dress at the premiere of the "Princess Protection Program". Elegant, simple yet classy. Well done, Selena, Taylor must be really proud of his super-hot girlfriend!

Tila Tequila: Thumbs down :/



Til@, sweetie, no. No, this look just didn't work. Those bangs and shoes are cute but seriously, this outfit is so last decade!And for god's sake, guys it's summer, enough with the total black outfits, put some colour, spice it up a lil' bit!

Have a nice summer everyone
xo
Athena

PS. Guys, I don't have much inspiration lately, I would love it if you could share your ideas with me for a different kind of post. See, Fashionista Looks is YOUR blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO