Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's time to begin, isn't it?

So, we all have welcome September and its lighter, still hot, but more bearable weather - I know I'm grateful for that 'cause July and August have been excessively hot here in Greece. And the funny thing is, this time each year, I feel kinda sad and nostalgic, you know, I have that post-summer melancoly but honestly right now, I just don't care. This is my senior year and I'm actually okay with it. I mean, this year will be like a band-aid. You just have to get it over with. The finals are a bit scary but I'll do it like millions of other kids have.

And when this year's over, there are AWESOME things ahead of me. The most significant of all: September 2013, I am going to NYC for the first time ever. It's gonna be like a graduation gift. I can't wait for that. In fact I'm thinking about creating a vlog channel on youtube to describe my growing anticipation week by week.Yes, I am THAT excited.

The photos below are taken during the last days of my vacation. I thought they'd fit 'cause the setting gives you an autumn-like feel. This outfit is one of my favorites, seriously I thought I was wearing shorts throughout the whole summer. Summer has been so hot, it was only until recently that I started wearing jeans again. But this pair has been my favorite, I bought it from Pull & Bear - that store has really improved their stuff - and I just love that grunge vibe it has (although I'm not always the one to jump right into anything grunge/goth/rock/edgy that comes out)

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Wedges: Zara (old)

xoxo
Athena

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful shorts and color combination...I wish you all the best..and very cool you are going to NY...is one of my goals to go someday..let´s see if I can make it happen for next year.

    hugs
    Andru
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andres, you always have something nice to say!! NY is a dream for me, and even though it's one year away it is what keeps me going when I'm having a bad day! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely shorts!!!!Can you follow me?I will follow back.Kisses

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turquoise and purple color combo, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute purple shorts!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

    Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh,wow! you have so cool style, chic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO