Monday, June 29, 2009

Mykonos 2009

Mykonos is a wonderful greek island where I spend some time every summer, thanks to this awesome house that my aunt has bought there. It is amazing, you should really check out those pictures!


My mother's bracelets. She loves them, she has so many.


The sunset = gorgeous <3


The dining room. My aunt has quite a taste in decorating.


The living room, small but classy.


The guest room; where I stayed.


The POOOOOOL!! <3 <3 <3


Like my outfit?






@ Nammos restaurant


@ Nammos restaurant (Psarou beach)






Trademark site of Mykonos.




















Too much info to process, huh?
Well, until next time,
you know you love me,
xoxo
@thena :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO