Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Purchases and Gifts

Thanks to Easter and my birthday (which was a couple of weeks ago) I got many many gifts and money from my family and friends, and here are some of them!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

> This is a pair of distressed skinny jeans I just got today while shopping with my bff downtown.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


>And a swimsuit I got on Thursday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>I suppose you can't really figure out what color that is because of the silly lightning but whatever it's a beige-neutral tone, very elegant this season.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>I predict that this pair of masculin-like pants will be one of my favorite pieces this summer, it's so casual but very chic at the same time and its navy color is a must-have for this season.I usually sort of hate must-haves cause they're overrated most of the time, but this one, I found it hard to resist to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>Ah, this stonewashed cropped denim jacket stole my heart from the very first time I saw it at Zara. It can transform every simple casual outfit into a rock fierce ensemble. So cute.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>Oh god, this is a bad picture. Sorry, but I was really kind of in a hurry when I was taking these shots. Anyway, this ruffled dress was a gift from my godmother (she always knows how to pick the best stuff!). I love it paired with a belt and high heels. And ruffles are MAJOR this summer. Maybe with the previous jacket it could make an edgy look, sort of balanced between girly and rock elements. (I just came up with that, wow :P)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>Okay, my bff ("slash" hugeee Taylor Swift fan :P) fell in love when she saw this floral sundress.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>Aren't you tired of ruffles and nudes already?? :P I know I'm not. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>One jewel a day, takes the pain away. No, just kidding xD But they're never enough, that's for sure. Here is a silver long beaded necklace. Soo fine :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank for reading this post and I assure you there will be more!!

x's and o's
Athena :)

1 comment:

  1. I looove your style , I looove your new clothes and yes as a true Taylor fan I also loooove the dress ;) . Your blog is excellent honey. I admire you for your hard work and I am willing to help you anytime. Love , Catherine :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO