Monday, August 2, 2010

Feeling blue..

I'm sorry guys for the lack of posts lately, but you see, I'm on vacation and I hardly have so much time to feed the blog. I'm trying though, and I swear I won't neglect it throughout the rest of the summer. I love you for staying tuned and leaving comments, I really appreciate it. The past couple of months the visiting has really increased and so have the followers, which is very, very exciting. Thank you and I hope you understand.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Massimo Dutti
Necklace: Vintage
Ballet flats: Roger Vivier
Hobo bag: Zara
Golden cuff: Topshop
Pink bracelet: Victoria&Albert Museum (London) gift shop

xoxo

Athena

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks AMAZING super cute sweet girlie!

    Enjoy your vacation.

    http://iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. agapaw to forema,so cute!!!
    exeis poly wraio stylaki ki eisai mono 15 :O
    kai synonomath :P
    kalh synexeia!

    http://oh-so-boo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO