Thursday, August 5, 2010

Liberty Walk

I don't know how that song fits with that picture but I kind of get that feeling of 'freedom' when I see it. :P For those who don't know, and probably those are many, this song is called "Liberty walk" and it's by Miley Cyrus (don't hate me, I love her, embrace it), and I just love it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Don't live a lie, this is your one life
don't live a lie you won't get lost
Just walk, just walk.
It's a liberty walk, walk
saying goodbye to the people who tied you up
it's a liberty walk, walk
feeling your heart again, breathing new oxygen
It's a liberty walk, walk
free yourself, slam the door, not a prisoner anymore..


Don't be afraid to make a move,
it won't hurt, you just do what you were
born to do and everything works out right
don't listen to all the people who hate
cause all they can do is make your mistake for ya,
BUT THEY DON'T OWN YA.

JUST WALK. JUST WALK."



XOXO
Athena

9 comments:

  1. Really, really cute outfit...especially the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit especially your bag
    http://justeryma.blogspot.com/

    JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style, you look so amazing, and you're really pretty!!!...

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com
    visit, comment or follow my blog.XOXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit !
    I love ur header :D
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look girl, your pants are AH-SOME! :D

    Thx for the sweet comments!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO