Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wake me up when September ends..

Now that summer is gone and we're going through this awkward transition from summer to Fall that is called September, it feels kinda weird. We don't know what to wear, 'cause it's not exactly summer, but it's definitely not winter yet. And I'm sorry, I don't have any answer to that :P Instead, I made a set on Polyvore (god, I love that website) based on what I would like to have in my closet this Fall-Winter.


Btw, did you hear the exciting news? H&M's next big collaboration is with Lanvin (Alber Elbaz). These news are the best news I've hear in a lot of time.


What are your picks for this winter? If you create sets on Polyvore like me, I'd be glad if you could send me a link on the comments below to check it out!


xx
Athena :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO