Thursday, March 31, 2016

6 Spring Beauty Trends To Try Now

Hello there,

It's a beautiful bright sunny day today it just makes me want to go out and wander through the city. However I'm stuck here working on this little blog post - which isn't too shabby either. Those sunshine-filled days of spring fuel my need for new makeup, or to be honest give me a perfect excuse to overload my wishlist.

So without further ado let's jump into the hottest makeup trends of the season:


Spring Beauty Trends: Blue Smokey Eyes







Spring Beauty Trends: Bright Pink Lips






Spring Beauty Trends: Pastels





Spring Beauty Trends: Bold Red Lips + Minimal Eyes






Spring Beauty Trends: Warm Glowy Skin






Spring Beauty Trends: Aquatic Eyes






Which trend are you keen on trying this spring? Sound off in the comments section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO